SUTD Robotics and Automation Research (ROAR) Laboratory
Our Robotics and Automation Research (ROAR) Laboratory at SUTD is a leading research laboratory that specializes in reconfigurable robotics and have contributed to significant intellectual outcomes, novel robotic platforms, impactful applications, patents, and commercial products.
We have developed a new branch of robotics namely tiling robotics and a stream of associated research topics. In addition, ROAR lab is the only robotics lab globally that targets research into the design of robots, design for robot and design by robot fields. The lab is positioning itself as a catalyst in the transformation of multiple Singapore based companies into global robotic product manufacturers like Lionsbot and Oceania Robotics.
- Cross functional collaboration with other engineering teams to build and integrate robotic systems to frontend applications
- Provide technical leadership in determination of current limitations and proposing solutions to ensure we are building for the future
- Raise the bar for technical standards, performance, reliability, and overall code quality
- You will build and automate test plans that provide > 90% test coverage on test services.
- You will document the mobile applications you build.
- You will work with product owners, platform engineers and UI/UX designers to craft the best experiences possible for our customers.
We are looking for teammates who have:
- B.E./M.E. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Experienced in app development
- Experience with cross platform frameworks such as Flutter or React Native
- Adaptable and ready to learn new skills as per project requirements
- Experienced in a variety of programming languages
- Experience in working with microcontrollers or robotic operating systems are a plus
We offer highly competitive salary which is determined based on the applicants’ research and developmental achievements, experience, and qualifications. To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com (Amanda Ng).